1501 Filbert Street #3D
This three bedroom two and half bath residence is an elegant contemporary two story condominium in an intimate luxury building constructed in 2014.
The floor plan provides for gracious entertaining and is perfect for today’s modern more casual lifestyle. It’s location is premiere as it is located in desirable Cow Hollow while also abutting the western slope of Russian Hill and but a block from both Union Street and Upper Polk.
The apartment itself has a wonderful floor plan chock full of luxury finishes with great light and a sheltered outdoor balcony. The chef’s kitchen is open to the living and dining rooms. The two main bedrooms are a floor below with excellent closet space and good light. Both have en suite baths that are beautifully finished and very generous in size and amenities. The third bedroom (originally a den) is on the main level with easy access to the sizable and elegant guest bath.
The apartment comes with an excellent parking space, has an in-unit washer and dryer, and assigned additional storage.
The building is very intimate with a wonderfully designed lobby area, gracious hallways, and a spectacular roof deck with Golden Gate Bridge views, state of the art outdoor cooking facilities, and multiple intimate seating areas.
Luxury features include:
- Spacious layouts ideal for entertaining guests
- DuChateau Como European wide plank grey oak hardwood flooring throughout the kitchen, living and dining rooms
- Large, silver metal framed energy efficient windows
- Open kitchen with Domus & Domus Italian cabinetry, Bertazzoni stainless professional chef range with culinary quality oven, Bosch microwave drawer and dishwasher, state of the art Thermador refrigerator freezer with cabinet paneling, custom - polished quartz countertops
- Master bath with generous stall shower and soaking tub finished with Hausmann natural stone countertops, walls and flooring
- Second en suite bath with shower over soaking tub also finished with Hausmann natural stone countertops, walls and flooring
- Large main floor guest bath/powder room
- Common landscaped VIEW rooftop terrace with outdoor barbeque grills, fireplace, and seating areas